Thursday, April 20, 2006

CocoBean's Cat Shower!


Meng and Romain, my friends, have just recently adopted a hyperactive little kitten - Coco.
Its a very french name for a stylo-mylo cat! This photo shows him with black eye-mask. He's inspired by the movie 'Eyes Wide Shut' by Stanley Kubrick. Arty-farty cat this!

Anyway, i think there should be more Mengs & Romains around to save little kittens who would otherwise die from being suffocated in boxes - yup! that would have been the grim fate of this small cat.
It assures me that there are good people like my friends in this world. There are evil people, but it kinda balances my perspective to know that God also puts in place human angels around us :)
Here's a pix of Coco-Bean and me. Coco has just accidentally farted from the excitement of me carrying him, thats why his paw is covering my nose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home