Tuesday, May 02, 2006

General Elections 2006: Pay and Pay? I think not...

I'm officially banging head against the wall sick of the PAP lorries going around my block, my coffeeshop, my block, my coffeeshop everyday and blaring and droning their indoctrination crap ad nauseum!
Vote for PAP! Vote for PAP! i'm beginning to even hear this last nite in my dreams! Oh, this is wayyyy badddd....i cant wait for voting to start, then i can vote Opposition and get some peace and positive energy back into my neighbourhood.
Though this is a thin hope, I wonder if the people of singapore will finally open their eyes this year and vote for democracy. I hope lah.

My cat, Tiger, is lazing in bed with me and behaving foolishly as usual. Tiger goes through moments when he suspects his tail of subterfuge. A few minutes ago, he suddenly stiffened beside me, stretched one paw tentatively to touch his tail, sniffed at the tail suspiciously and gives it a puzzled look- as if to say, what's this, it doesnt belong to me, does it? He's such a schizo cat...


Schizo-Cat with Mystery Tail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home