Sunday, April 23, 2006

Conversations with Nature...at Macritchie Reservoir

Yesterday, I requested The Husband to bring me to a new restaurant or food place. I also gave him a deadline to do so. This came about because i have been complaining that we keep going to the same places to eat. The Husband is pretty content to eat fast-food everyday. I am the exact opposite.
So today, he brought me to this chicken rice restaurant at Changi Road. Its been around for yonks and the name of the place is Jong An, if i remember correctly.

We ordered a mixed plate of steamed & roasted chicken as well as some roasted 'other parts' i.e. neck, parson's nose, feet. i am crazy about parson's nose, if roasted right, it can transport me to chicken heaven!

Verdict on the new place is good, we'll go back again soon.

We then headed to Macritchie for a walk and to snap some photos (I've posted these below). We had fun doing this together, its interesting to see the shots he takes and the shots i take. We both have very different styles, so its nice doing a shoot of a particular scene and seeing what we each make of it or interpret it. I'll put up some shots The Husband took with his film camera once its printed.

Its 4.30 am now and The Husband is sleeping so sweetly beside me. He looks particularly cute when he's in this Quiet Mode. Think i'll join him now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home