Saturday, April 22, 2006

Thoughts

I was thinking tonight if one of the many reasons why men visit prostitutes is because it makes them honest.
Let me explain; with a wife or a lover, men may feel compelled to go thru the gentlemanly niceties, buiding up the mood, laying out the compliments, attempt romantic interludes - to get sex. So much time and effort to waste for that act which average only 15 minutes. They dont like it, but it has to be done.

With a prostitute, men can dispense with the tiresome preliminaries. Charge straight to the objective.

I wanted to write a poem exploring this issue. As usual though, my thoughts and fingers have a way of changing the final course of the poem and it became 'Hey, Mister' below.
Not sure if it like it, but its my child, the product of my labours. Take it as it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home