Sunday, June 04, 2006

Cafe Domus



Edmund's new cafe at Owen Road was opened with flourish yesterday.
Ray, Eve, Niz and me went down there from WM's BBQ at Costa Sands at 9 ish. More on this later!

______

Ok the last few days have been pretty crazy. The husband and I have been constantly going and coming becos of so many things we had to get done, friends obligations and trying very hard at the same time to make sure we still have our together-time. I feel guilty that i promised my father I'll come and visit him yesterday and then I didnt :(
_____

Back to Edmund's cafe- we got a nice invite from Ed a few days before the opening. We got there and found the partners doing the PR thing and generally looking hassled but happy. Han Shiun looked like he was about to sink under the floor behind the bar counter, he'd been stuck there for quite some time tending to the drink orders. The place was packed, we couldnt get a seat in the chandelier room, but was fortunate enough to get a bench in the Bamboo Garden. There are seats outside the garden as well, under the romantic shadows of the huge old tree outside. Got nice atmosphere one, very cool....
also a plus are the pretty young waitresses whom Ray kept ogling. I'm sure he thought he was being very discreet, BAH!
Oh! Oh! I bump into Mr.D there, it was such a surprise to see him. And he was with this other celebrity whom the hubby and i suspect is gay, since he appeared to hug this other guy, whom i shall call Mr. P, with (unnatural) enthusiasm(?).

So now I am obsessed with the question of whether Mr D is gay too??? Else what is he doing hanging out with 2 gay men??? The hubby says, "eh, maybe thats why he's still unmarried lah!" It makes sense though, somehow the puzzles fit now, all those years when I knew he was being chased around by quite a few girls and he never succumbed. I thought it was cos he was not interested in relationships. It was cos he's not into women! Its so funny! i wish i can tell all the bitchy women who were into him previously. Ugh, it sucks to not know for sure! Shit lah, I could be the last one to know??? Damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home