Thursday, June 01, 2006

Royce Revisited

Today i very naughty. I opened my fridge hoping to see some snacks i'd squirrelled away previously for times of need such as today. Then i saw my Royce Au Lait or what's left of it. Like an old friend, the shiny blue box seem to gleam with welcome. So i open the box and took one piece. I make sure this time i'm not so greedy. So carefully, i speared one piece and allowed the chocolate to melt slowly in my mouth. So..........heaven. Maybe tomorrow i will take another piece if the cough doesnt come back. Must make sure I dont have to go back to Dr Low again this week or he will think i bloody hypochondriac out to create a Guinness world record for most doctor's visits in a week!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fudgie - I tried the Royce Chocos today and my, you are absolutely right- it is almost orgasmic!! I just need to think of ways to keep it away from Ganesh!!!

Susi

11:25 PM  
Blogger Medusa aka expiringpoet said...

"Almost" orgasmic? Difficult to satisfy, arent you? Heheh!
Anyhoo, welcome to the Royce Club :P
If you wanna take a break from chocolates to ice-cream, do try the new (I think its new since i just recently saw it in my nearby 7-11) Meiji red-bean ice cream, my latest addiction.
Its got a very subtle coconut-ish flavour on the outside and the inner layer is a syrupy concoction of sweet redbean.
Very nice to slurp in this scorching heat of a weather.

I feel like getting one now.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home