Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Argh!

I-MUST-WRITE-A-LOVE-POEM!!!!!

Am so inspired by some of the love poetry I've been reading online and it depresses me that till now i havent been able to write a mind-blowing one yet or one that i like so much i'll read it repeatedly until my brain says "Enough already! I"m shutting you down in 3-2-1...!"

Been wandering around in a daze of romantic images burnt in my mind as a result from reading these poems.
Also re-read 'The love song of J. Alfred Prufrock' again, written by TS Eliot. Its so sad but so apt an image of the dilemma of the minds of this century. We're all so paralysed by inaction, by lack of will etc.
Reminds me of a certain person i know of who will spend his time with people he doesnt particulary like, at places he doesn't particularly like to go to; but he goes anyway because of the free drinks or free food.
I conclude human beings are strange critters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home