Monday, June 05, 2006

cant be bothered

I dont know if i'm being childish.
I just deleted F's name from my Yahoo and MSN IM contact list.
Lately we've been quarrelling more and agreeing less. Maybe we've grown up and apart from each other. Well, 17 years is a long time to stay close friends. I have been feeling the strain of having to keep the friendship together. And my patience is wearing thin. As someone who cherishes friends and old friendships, this is the first time i'm really casting one away and it proves how bad things are getting. I can no longer tolerate his condescension and affectations and most of all his presumptions about other people's lives and mine. It still rankles though. I'm angry. And severely upset now. I hate him. I can't believe now how i tried to make other people see his good side even though the bunch makes it clear exactly what they thought of his pompous inflated arse. I dont think another sorry excuse or apology from him will do it this time round. I'm too far gone to bend over backwards to excuse him out of his bad behaviour even if he apologizes. Am just gonna say, sorry mate, you've hit the ceiling of my tolerance, and it happens to be fucking high. And Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home