Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Money cant buy me love

...but it can buy me 3 new gorgeous underthings from Calvin Klein. The guy who says money cant buy happiness needs to shop at CK to get a whole new perspective. Really!
I just wished i could have bought more! The range was really nice and the candy colours and paisley-prints boxers are drool-worthy. I limited myself to 3 items and had to pick up and put back when i saw other designs that were nicer.
The husband didnt help when he said "never mind, next month can come again and buy"

A sense of propriety precludes me from shooting the photos of my new posessions and sharing the photos will you guys. But suffice to say its so gorgeous i smile quite madly each time i open my drawer and look at them :)

I've become underwear-mad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cold Cut Ten said...

well.. money can certainly buy you things that can make you happy.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home