Friday, June 30, 2006

Free Ticket Day #2

Tonight, the husband and I will be watching the SMU play -The Sword has 2 Edges, from the Chinese classic 'Romance of the 3 Kingdoms'. The performance is set-up to recreate the wayang-going experience of the past, so it'll be under the stars. Kinda nice, I think . I'm pretty tingly and twitchy with excitement cos going to plays and dramas always makes me happy, i think its the anticipation of seeing actors all dressed up in exotic costumes and exquisite make-up and the music and dancing and being lost in all the drama unfolding in front of me. So tonight's the gala performance and there will be munchies after the show. Finally I have an occasion to wear my new gold-sequin bag! Yay!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Medusa aka expiringpoet said...

Excitement was killed in the bud 1 hour before the event by stupid stomach cramps. Needless to say handbag and I ended up not going for event and stayed at home instead. Booo-hoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

1:30 AM  
Blogger ~Nitoo Das~ said...

Oh, how terrible!
I was going to write about how much I love theatre, but I will keep that for another day.

Hope you're better.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Medusa aka expiringpoet said...

Thanks...yes am much better today.
Still sore that I missed it though. Woman's cycle can be a terrible social-life killer I sometimes wish I am a man. But then again, men dont get to wear fabulous handbags :)

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home