Friday, July 07, 2006

Honest, Love-them-to-bits People

Physically, I hate myself. Mentally, I'm gorgeous! - Jay McCarroll

I love Jay and his witties!
Lets be honest. How many people would say something like that about themselves on TV?
His candour is totally refreshing. So he's inspired me to be honest about myself too now.
Ok, let's start :

a. My chest-
I've given up on it blossoming now that I'm way past the development stage. I wish I can have a formidable looking chest. Big enough so that I can use them as food-trays if I'd like to. But there it is, reality decides that I have to live with my not-so impressive pair. I guess I should be thankful though. At least I can run with mine without getting hurt or possibly injuring others while running at full speed.

b. My fats-
Between my fats and me, we battle daily. Some days i really pity their unwanted existence, other days I am quite merciless! Die you stupid fats! Dieeee!!!!!! MwaHAHA!

c. My hair-
is the bane of my life. It cant decide if it wants to be curly or straight. So most days its just cur-st here and there. I wish it would grow up and make up its mind.

d. I look like a nerd when i wear my specs. I'm myopic. I envy women who can look sexy even when they're wearing their glasses, like Eva Mendes. But sadly i think when i wear glasses, I just look like a mad scientist in drag. Especially with my tendency to peer when I cant see very well. Peering is very unglamourous. So is banging against walls and glass doors, which i sometimes do too. Banging against too-obvious, big objects like walls are really destructive for self-confidence I can tell you that.

How am i doing so far? Stopping now before i totally horrify myself.

Over!


Above: photo of mad scientist in drag - taken by Suze

12 Comments:

Blogger Pat Paulk said...

Personally, I think you're a very beautiful "mad scientist in drag"!! I am honored you would link my blog to yours. I'll do the same!

7:26 AM  
Blogger floots said...

i'm with pat
but
if you're going to be a real
mad scientist
you'd have to lose that
lovely smile :)

1:19 PM  
Blogger STAG said...

You look plenty hot to me!

Don't change a thing!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Medusa aka expiringpoet said...

Awww.....you guys, you're so sweet :) thank u!

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't have to change your face or any part of your body because no one exists out there as unique, lovely and pretty as you.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Medusa aka expiringpoet said...

Thanks, my friend. I need the occasional reminder that we're all unique and special in our own ways and that beauty is really all about the inner soul. Its so easy to forget this simple truth sometimes...

3:38 AM  
Blogger dsnake1 said...

Hey good-looker, what are u complaining about? :)

2:59 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

you look so much like my friend Hanim, and i think both of you are equally gorgeous!

food-tray? teehee.. i'm finding it hard to imagine anyone looking attractive that way :P

thank you for linking me, am flattered! :D

7:48 AM  
Blogger Medusa aka expiringpoet said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Medusa aka expiringpoet said...

dsnake,
you know us women...never satisfied; that explains why we have lipsticks in different shades of red, shampoos in organic and ayurvedic, and then, also why we find it hard to resist chocolate buffets :) hehe...

bittersweet,
thank you, hey maybe food-tray analogy was exaggerating it abit much...but imagine Lara Croft, Anna Nicole Smith, Pam Anderson and you'll get the idea of what I'm missing :P

6:27 PM  
Blogger Russell CJ Duffy said...

breasts as food trays are not a turn on so don't go down that route!

FAT??? where? course you could go the way of victoria beckham poor luv.

at least your hair isn't running away in terror of your forehead!

glasses are VERY sexy (ask any man) and besides elvis costello and buddy holly wore glasses (not that they were sexy mind you) and they were/are cool.

very funny post. sounds like the sort of stuff i hear regularly from my daughters!!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Medusa aka expiringpoet said...

cj,
thanks for visiting my blog, yours is awesome!
Anywayyyyy... my hair isn't running away from my forehead yet, I hope it never will, but thanks for giving me something extra to worry about now..ha ha!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home